Sunday 15 February 2015

No ..... It can't be 2015!

Hello, my lovely readers ....if any of you are still out there in Blogland

So many changes, and I fell off the radar.. Please accept my apologies. 

In 2014 I was made redundant again and my change of job meant a move to Norfolk. So, I upped sticks and am currently renting a lovely cottage near the North Norfolk coast. It is peaceful and calm and just what I need.  




 #3 finished uni and moved back to Norwich to be with girlfriend. #4 left for London and a degree in chemistry and I felt bereft. They don't warn you about the reality of empty nest syndrome and just how awful it feels. Add that to the menopause and many of you will understand my need to go to ground. I burrowed in and gathered my resources. And here I am, the crone is emerging.

Busy making favours for #2's wedding in Tuscany in May .... Will share with you presently. In the meantime, I am still alive and have missed you all. I hope 2015 is being kind to you.

With love

Mrs Thrifty xxx 

12 comments:

  1. I so know how you feel........been there done that and have the t-shirt and still trying to get a handle on it all. It's a long journey that's for sure. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and welcome to Norfolk,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    So much has happened to you, but it is good that you are back.

    How strange that we too are buying a house in Norwich. The Norfolk coast is lovely, we agree, and is obviously providing just what you need at present. Losing your job and moving house are both very stressful. Time now to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you have been through it! So pleased to see that you are now back and sending love you at this time of change x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back! I know exactly where you are coming from it's always hard when your baby leaves home. Congratulations on your new move I hope that you will be very happy there it's a beautiful part of the country, sending big hugs your way. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you!!
    My blog is now by invitation only. If you would like an invitation please email me (japawomo@xplornet.ca).
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Mrs Thrifty.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice of you to pop in...I hope you'll come more regularly now that you are more settled. I'm sorry you've had such a time of change but I hope it reaps happiness in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
    Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
    Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
    Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $250 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD


    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com} Or
    Add us on Whatsapp [+13473848100]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I do enjoy reading them xx