Tuesday 7 February 2012

The World of Blog


 Just home from school - late night because I had my signing class this evening and so stayed at school to mark some books in between. I have started a new cushion based on Angie's pattern 'circles of joy'. You can find it at http://www.lemondedesucrette.com/ I can't wait to see how it turns out and I have done 7 circles already. Angie's work is truly awe-inspiring. Been over to visit my friend SFT http://sftandthe101challenge.blogspot.com/  this evening and read her blog about their near mortgage freedom. What an inspirational woman she is - I didn't even imagine that such a thing was possible and now Mr Thrifty and I are plotting our cunning plans! So tonight I want to say another thank you to all the people who read my blog and all the blogs out there that have given me such inspiration. My dreams are becoming my reality and crochet, which I only ever admired from  a distance has become a love. we have one life (we think) and we have to live it to the full. So, again, thank you to all those of you who help me to trust my dreams.......



I wish you all love, light and a blessed evening xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! I completely agree with you about being inspired by other blogs. It is wonderful to hear what others are doing. Reading SFT's blog was also my inspiration to start working towards mortgage freedom - it still makes me smile to go from assuming a mortgage would be hanging over my head forever, to realising we could be paying it off in 15 years, but hopefully a lot less!

    Look forward to hearing how you get on and what cunning plans you and your husband come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sorted out the followers button on my blog, so you should have no problem joining now. I to have signed up to be a follower of your blog.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quotes, they're words to live by! :) Thanks for visiting my blog, i'm at a new blog now if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks for mentioning my little blog...that is so nice.

    I know that you can become mortgage free and live the love too.

    Looking forward to supporting you all the way!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Becky Bee - lovely to get such nice feedback. Done Gill - thank you. I have visited Carla - I love your blog - it's fabulous to read. Sft .... you seem very famous around blogland - thank you for continued inspiration and warmth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I do enjoy reading them xx